Reiki, Rei (Higher power) and Ki (life for energy), is an old Japanese form of energy healing that uses a natural, non-invasive method of treatment of laying one’s hands on the recipient. It is believed that when our life force is low, stress and illness are more likely to occur. By simply laying one’s hands in certain areas on the body, a Reiki practitioner can help conduct the natural flow of Life force energy to the recipient to the areas where life force energy is low. Many people benefit from the healing effects of Reiki as it balances the body by releasing physical, emotional and spirituals blocks, and holding patterns in the body’s energy field. Benefits of Reiki include, supporting the immune system, reducing stress, stabilizing emotions, promoting faster recovery from acute and chronic illness and injury, and enabling feelings of well-being and security.
Benefits of Reiki:
- Release stress and tension
- Facilitate self-healing in the body
- Reduce blood pressure
- Improves sleep
- Free yourself from addictions
- Removes energy blockages and facilitates homeostasis in the body
- Supports the immune system
- Assists with recovery from drug therapy and surgery
- Helps to free the body of toxins
- Keeps the body, mind and spirit in balance
- Reduce pain
- Assist with acute injuries and chronic ailments
- Increases the vibrational frequency of your energetic body
- Spiritual growth
- Emotional release and cleansing
If you’re interested in Reiki, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free consultation.
I offer both distance Reiki and private Reiki sessions (San Diego area only).