If you suffer from anxiety, stress, insomnia, PMS, exhaustion then essential oils are a great option to help you cope with these health issues.
I first started using essential oils two years ago during a horrible experience with insomnia. I saw a free workshop on essential oils posted on Meetup.com and decided to check it out. I was given a free sample of lavender oil and told to put a few drops on the bottom on my feet before bed to help me sleep.
I was very skeptical because if melatonin and countless other supplements I had tried didn’t work, why would lavender oil be any different? I was shocked when I used the lavender oil and finally slept through the night.
Since then, I’ve started to use essential oils everyday:
- I diffuse oils to fill my home with calming, chemical free scents.
- I add a few drops of lemon essential oil in my water to help my liver to detox.
- I use essential oils when practicing yoga and medication at home to enhance the calming effects of my practice.
- Instead of giving my dogs harmful flea meds, I use oils to keep fleas away.
- I put a few drops of essential oils on a cotton ball and place it in my car for a chemical free car scent.
- If I feel a cold coming on, I add oregano oil to coconut oil and swish the combo around in my mouth. I went from having sinus infections several times a year to not catching a cold in a year.
- When it’s that time of the month and I have excruciating pain, I rub a little clary sage essential oil on my abdomen and the pain drastically decreases in minutes.
If you would like to learn more about how essential oils can help you, click on the button below to schedule a free essential oils consultation with me.
Want to shop for essential oils now? Click the link below.
If you have any questions email me at email@example.com.